The Enemy Within Our Homes!

john-hurt-1984-big-brother

Friends, the revelations that Britain and the U.S. have been spying on us for a longtime comes as no surprise.

Your telephone, computer, fax machine, and all the myriad handheld electronic gimmicks which most people now have, have given those who oppose freedom and privacy a tool which invades our lives.

The results of the invasion are cumulative and are stored so they can be used against us if the State decides now or any time in the future that we are dissenters and troublemakers.

On my blog, I have for years fought for the rights of the poor and downtrodden such as the Palestinians and Pakistanis, and the Iraqis and the Afghans,  etc, as they were swallowed up by the U.S. imperialists and certain NATO allies. I have also attacked capitalism strongly and religion.

I have no doubt that one day I will pay a heavy price for my outspokenness, for my daring to speak against the Masters of the Universe whether they be in the military, the Government, the Churches, and the Corporations.

I live in a nation where freedom of speech is my right. That right is being taken away! Not only that but it seems I can be punished for things I have done in the past when I had the right to say what I think.

Yes, they, the fascists who are gaining control of our world, will punish me retrospectively even though what I said in the past was my opinion and was lawful.

How did this situation come about? How did democratically elected Government become fascist? How did our democratic system become bastardized by collections of psychos for whom greed and warring is next to Godliness?

Why have people not risen up and confronted the growing menace which was well-illustrated in the prophetic book: 1984?

Why can’t people see what is coming? Why can’t they see the danger which the U.S. poses to the world? Why do they sit and say nothing, do nothing as, link by link, the chains are wrapped around them?

Of course, one reason is that the world is filled with lies, with diversions, with propaganda that hides the reality of what is going on. The MSM is a tool of the Masters of the Universe. Give them bread and circuses comes to mind.

Then there is fear. It fills the world. Most of it is misplaced but it works. It keeps the proletariat, the non-thinking proletariat compliant. “We will protect you,” Governments says and they believe it.

Governments protect the corporation, the oligarchs, the religious and military institutions and themselves!

How can we protect ourselves from the satanic forces?

We can’t! The lowlife are now in our homes.

No one is safe anymore!

11 thoughts on “The Enemy Within Our Homes!

1. Right on the spot, Dennis. In Europe they demonstrate – but not shown in MSM.
    They only show Oblablablama talking at Brandenburger Tor…. – in front of a lot of american tourists.

We are suffering from divide and conquer, an old trics used worldwide since
    ancient times.
    Same same same

Sierra Reply:

Obama’s speech will go down in history as the most hypocritical of all time. Little wonder that the audience was there by invitation only. A real audience would have hooted Obama out of Berlin.

Exerpt from Paul Craig Roberts, Stasi in the Whitehouse

2. Thanks for your comment, Eva. Once journalist prided themselves on uncovering the truth and letting everyone know.

Now the majority of them spread propaganda and lies and bury important stories which expose the Predator’s true agenda!

3. You don’t know how right you are. Recently, I had a couple of visitors at my front door. The visit was in reference to a stupid comment I made on You Tube sometime last year. Apparently “sniper rifle” is a trigger phrase. And when used in conjunction with a corrupt judge, in no threatening manner, sets off the bells and whistles at the FBI headquarters. I can picture Mr. Burns in the background, “Smithers, release the hounds”. Fortunately, another “party” answered the door, and forwarded my response to the callers, “He’s not here”. To which they replied, “his trucks here, so is he”. After some brilliant deductive reasoning, I figured they didn’t have a warrant, or else I would have invoked WACO in my bedroom. So, after threatening not to leave, “EVER”, or until I conversed with them about the purpose of their visit. So, I had my messenger tell them to call me on the telephone. Land line of course, I refuse to own a “cell phone”, don’t want to be that available. So, the phone rings, and just for fun, I let the machine pick up. Then my messenger brings the other phone to me stating “they want to talk to you, NOW”. They even had the transcript with them, saying that I “threatened a judge”. To which I replied, “I never directly threatened anybody”. To which they had to regroup and tried to intimidate me saying, “I crossed the line”, to which I replied, “what line”? “You can’t go making up imaginary lines that only YOU can see, and place where YOU need them to make a case”. After some studdering, and verbal fumbling, they reread what I said, to clarify their position, and what I said was “I should buy a sniper rifle”. as the closing line of my post. No reference to any judge, no threat to any judge, no direct connection to any judge, no implication, insinuation, or mention of any judge, just stated that I should buy a rifle, no reason given, and it was my post, I can go off topic if I want to. Neener neener. After rereading what I wrote more carefully, they backed off, but I wasn’t done with them. I asked if they knew what the biggest national security threat to this nation was? And, that if they wanted to investigate something substantial, they should look into the Obama administration crime ring. Serial murders, document forgery, child killers, terrorist group supporters, gun running, American assassinating, oath of office violators, and all around psychosociopathic criminally insane frauds. I offered up some damning evidence, and references, and names of people doing a criminal investigation at this very moment. All of a sudden they weren’t interested in what I had to say, thanked me for my time, and made me promise to tone down my comments on You Tube. (But, I had my fingers crossed) Tip. If the FBI comes knocking on your door, tell them you’re not home.

4. Dear Dennis,
    Only the other day, I wrote to Clare Daly of the Irish Parliament to commend her for her comments about, the war criminal Obama (ICH)
    Prior to that I had sent an email (21 in total) to friends (??????????????????) asking a politically sensitive question about Assange, from that I received two replies. From that I came to the conclusion that these people either, are happy with their lives, don’t care about any one else as long as they are not affected, or that they are just brain dead and accept the propaganda that is dished up to them. I have also included a response that I gave to a right wing Liberal/Coalition supporter that sent me an ill conceived email.
    In this modern technological age of computers, we pass on emails with often not fully considering their content and the impact and how factually incorrect they are.
    They take on many forms humorous, intellectual, informative, political, propaganda and racial to name but a few.

I must take issue with you regarding the last email , titled ‘A FEW THOUGHTS’

I have copied a page from a web site for your to read, debunking that email.

I don’t recall until more recent times that the Muslim population was terrorizing the world (maybe 10-15 years)
    We have the latest threat as told by the USA and Israel, that of Iran. Iran a country that has not waged war on any other country for some three hundred years. Wanting to develop their nuclear industry.
    Iran is a signatory to the non-proliferation treaty of July 1968, however one of Iran’s most vocal opponents Israel is not along with India and Pakistan.
    Israel has some 200 war heads.
    From my research from many sites being for and against the arguments, I have come to the conclusion (still open to other thoughts) that the USA Israel Great Britain and a few others are the major threat to the world.
    The USA started their ascendancy in the final stages of the Second World War by dropping nuclear bombs on a beaten Japan.
    Roosevelt gave the order to drop the bombs to send a warning to the Soviets.
    Each President since has engaged in some war or other from that date. They have up to 1000 military bases around the world, raping and pillaging as they go -under the banner of peace.
    We had the Weapons of mass destruction another lie, to date some 1,455,590 Iraqis have been slaughtered, 4,883 US army personnel sacrificed and 3,256 International troops slaughtered.
    To date, deaths attributed to United States aggression from WW11 range from 20-30 million.
    The USA is run by an oligarchy society and to date, is the biggest empire that the world has ever seen. As with ALL empires they will be doomed – hopefully sooner than later.
    Quite happy to debate if you see fit.

I look forward to your reply

( As with all fools there was no reply)

Well Dennis, in for a penny in for a pound.
    I join you, where doomed together.

5. You got that right, Dennis. They are collecting all the information on us to be used one day. So they can pull our file and find a myriad of items to convict us on. It is as creepy as could be. And there’s Obama, “we’re not listening to your phone calls!” The cat is out of the bag. There is no getting that cat back in the bag. He IS listening to our phone calls too! The trials that are to be based on the information collected will be straight out of an Orwell novel. We haven’t seen the worst of things yet!

6. Obama’s speech was delivered to a relatively small, specially selected audience of invitees. Even so, Obama spoke from behind bullet proof glass.

7. Dennis – have just discovered this article and hnce your blog and from the little I have read – we are on the same page! Thank you for the voice of realism in this hinterland. Trouble is – I feel battered by the hopelessness of this planet’s fate. I will check in regularly from hereon in. All the best.

8. Effe, more and more people are on the same page. The more the U.S. tries to hide its war crimes, the more it exposes its evil.

Joe, I found your comment chilling. I expect it won’t be too long before I have a similar experience given that Australia is pro-everything U.S.

Greenwing, I thank you for your comment. We don’t have to agree on everything as long as we get the main issues right!

Sierra, your support is always appreciated.

9. 80% of Pre-Packaged Foods in America Are Banned in Other Countries

This is what they are trying to feed us and there is a strong movement that is for organic and non gmo. A major chain has reacted to the pressures.

Chipotle Becomes First Chain Restaurant to Labels GMOs