I’m Going Away To Play!

Posted by Dennis M. on Feb 9, 2013 in Posts Views:261;|

holiday

Friends, I will be absent from my desk from the 11/2/2013 until the 26/2/2013. I’m going to an exotic destination for the first time and looking forward to it.

I know you can all amuse yourselves during this period and I’m sure you will.

Take care and see you soon!

Kindest regards,

Dennis M.

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

12 Comments

Maria kramers
Feb 9, 2013 at 6:55 pm

9/02/2013
Dear Friend. You deserve a break!
I am so grateful for the news you provide to me.
Unfortunately it must at times undermine your faith in humanity!
You might at times be tempted to leave it all behind and escape to a beautiful place somewhere not spoiled by human activity!
I was born in Indonesia in not the best time: world depression 1930!
And then the japanese invaded in 1941, with all the consequences of war and internment.
Father died because of it .
Lots of things happened in my life . Being very interested in history, it taught me a lot.And kept me interested to follow what is going on.
Of course the Middle East is strategically so important , that it is no wonder it AGAIN is in the forefront of what is happening.
HAVE A RETREAT FROM IT ALL FOR A WHILE!
Your friend Maria Kramers

Dennis M.
Feb 9, 2013 at 7:28 pm

Thanks, Maria. I appreciate your kind thoughts. I have been running the blog non-stop for several years and feel as though a break could do some good.

I hope the world doesn’t implode while I’m away!

Cheers.

sanity
Feb 9, 2013 at 7:57 pm

Have fun mate, and don’t worry about us. UNTIL you get back, we’ll do the worrying bit and AFTER you get back, we’ll all get back to our positions 😉
Take care and have a blast.

Sierra
Feb 10, 2013 at 1:54 am

An exotic destination sounds lovely! Have a wonderful time. Do not worry about the World while you are away. There is so much good in the World, too. Enjoy the best that life has to offer. Cheers!

Titania
Feb 10, 2013 at 8:44 am

Dennis; enjoy a blissful holiday. My best wishes go with you.

anonymouc
Feb 10, 2013 at 10:32 am

If your travel arrangements get too serene for you, Dennis, you can always take a detour to one of the exotic Australian Islands, where, according to Wayne Madsen, Israeli-Australians are ‘interrogating’ captives, the Labor Party having thrown out your previous PM who would not allow that, and gave you the gal Gilliland (sp) now running the CIA/Mossad torture game in your name, against your wishes. Eager to hear about your vacation. Ta, ta.

anonymouc
Feb 10, 2013 at 10:55 am

In fact the Australian intelligence operative ALSO probably commit false flag terrorism. Check out: “30 Year CIA Vet Admits West Runs Al-Qaeda”.

Gazza
Feb 10, 2013 at 1:36 pm

So you have a good time in Bali,(a guess) and have a look at the martin armstrong saga, it beggars belief,the american judicial system is a rerun of
the stalin. way. It will all end in a vale of tears.

anonymouc
Feb 11, 2013 at 2:29 am

Ah yes, the bad guys have infiltrated the BBC, the Daily Mail, and the Guardian, and according to Colby and Casey (former CIA) most of the USA media. We look forward to your return, Dennis. In the meantime, all can check out:

“Missing Dossier on Top Child Abuse Rings” today at aangirfan.blogspot. Busy, busy is MI5.

Gazza
Feb 17, 2013 at 10:11 pm

menace that is what this clown is,wish they could have kept him.
On a side bar he is a C.I.A stooge bought and paid for.
From global research.
Xenophon has exceeded his mandate and responsibilities to represent the interests of the Australian people, breached Malaysia’s sovereignty, while misappropriating both Australia’s time and resources as he meddles in the sovereign affairs of a foreign nation.

Hamza
Feb 27, 2013 at 4:31 am

Your blog is really something! I like your topics and criticism. Yes, for years we have been deceived by so called American Democracy.

Laurent Idlas
May 2, 2013 at 3:27 am

It had been a long time I had not visited your blog. Today I wanted to find a post to forward to my niece and as I didn’t remember the title I had to spend a lot of time browsing your blog, stopping now and then to read a post…before eventually finding the post I was searching I read a post where you were saying that you were quitting…I am very happy to see that you didn’t, thanks for your blog!

Copyright © 2015 DANGEROUS CREATION — for savants. All rights reserved.