Beauty Is Everywhere If You Look!

Posted by Dennis M. on May 16, 2012 in Posts Views:382;|

I was going to write posts about: Gay marriage, the Greek Crisis, the Nakbah Protests, the Presidential Elections, the starving people in America, the pathetic record of the Australian Prime Minister, the secret agendas of certain media organizations, American torture, Climate warming, etc, etc.

Then I thought: why bother? There are thousands of issues which can be written about and are written about. The world is awash in stories and opinions and I know that what I say means little or nothing in the overall scheme of things.

So I thought I’d present you with three images that hopefully will say something meaningful to you, lift you a little, lighten the load on your shoulders somewhat as you struggle with life.

May Peace hold you in its wings today!

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

10 Comments

Ellen Hammond
May 16, 2012 at 11:32 am

This is sooo beautiful!! thanks Ellen

Maria kramers
May 16, 2012 at 11:55 am

GOOD ONE DAVID!!
So much beauty in our world, and whatever happens, or happened, the beauty of nature that surrounds us, should not be overlooked : instead one should develop special perception and lock beautiful moments and the beauty of nature, in our heart and brain.
I am sure that what you try to do is, not to overlook what ever happens in our world
BAD and GOOD and make others aware of it.However one so often is overpowered with the feeling of helplessnes : well I think your message is :
JUST BE AWARE OF THE ENVIRONMENT YOU LIVE IN AND BLESS IT
AND PRESERVE THE GOOD THINGS IN IT , AND IF NECESSARY CHANGE IT Maria
FOR THE GOOD.
COMPLAINING ABOUT IT CHANGES NOTHING . HOWEVER EVERY HUMAN ENDEAVOUR TO PRESERVE THE BEAUTY OF NATURE that even can exists amidst skyscrapers, is a positive thing!

Dennis M
May 16, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Ellen and Maria, I so glad you liked my post. Writing about the world’s problems all the time has a negative effect on me so compiling a ‘nice’ post is very enjoyable.

gryph
May 16, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Learning how political systems of this world are so much in denial we even have serious survival problems to solve who wouldn’t be feeling a tad overwhelmed right now.

Rose pick is deceiving though David. Have you ever tripped into one of those things? I have and sustained much more damage getting out than falling in. Hilarious, never drank port ever again.

Nature is awesome at giving lessons you’ll never forget.

Dennis M
May 16, 2012 at 4:41 pm

I have a 100 roses so I know how lethal they can be, Gryph. That roses have such beautiful flowers and such wicked thorns seems to fairly symbolize humans somehow!

P.S. Better to take yourself to bed after drinking port, methinks!

mark
May 17, 2012 at 2:02 am

I have had my most spiritual experiences while tending my garden. Marveling at the visual beauty, the smell of earth, plants and the sounds of birds. But there was something else I felt and couldn’t quite explain until I came across this video. http://www.in5d.com/amazing-singing-plants-phenomenon.html
Kind of reminded me of the movie Avatar. There is an energy in plant life that one can tune into that transcends logic. It is just as pleasing and comforting as the five senses and makes me glad to be alive to experience such wonders.
Peace and harmony to all.

Sierra
May 17, 2012 at 4:06 am

Beautiful. Thank you!

Maria kramers
May 17, 2012 at 2:25 pm

After years to have lived in different places and tended different gardens, I now live in a tiny little house only surrounded by grass. Having grown up on plantations in Java
Indonesia, home schooled, mother would set my sister and I to study and disappeared in her garden: NEVER scorpion or snake bitten!
Now I live in a tiny rental house, which I call “the Hansel and Gretel house, the carport is my garden: all plants in pots! because flowers are one of many God’s creations that can heal many wounds and give so much pleasure! Maria

Claudia Walker
May 17, 2012 at 10:21 pm

Even in the midst of chaos there is always beauty to be found.

Geneva
May 30, 2012 at 2:53 pm

Holy crap. What are we going to do? I agree with everything you wrote about. How can we save ourselves and our beautiful, resilient planet? When did we get so lost as a species that we use our gifts of technology to create death and destruction instead of peace and to help others? Holy Crap…..I hope its not too late for us. I don’t know how the peaceful can overtake the warmongers without becoming like them. Yet, there must be some way to stop the destruction of our Earth before its too late and without becoming a warmonger. If anybody knows, tell me.

Copyright © 2015 DANGEROUS CREATION — for savants. All rights reserved.