Why Are Yank Sickos On Australian Soil?

Yank Sickos pissing on dead fighters.

The U.S. helicopter crew were laughing as they machine-gunned these Iraqi civilians.

Friends, this morning another scandal involving deranged U.S. soldiers is in the news again. This time, some soldiers were posing for photographs with body parts of Taliban suicide bombers.

According to reports soldiers posed with Afghan police holding the severed legs of an insurgent bomber. Two soldiers in another photo held a dead insurgent’s hand with the middle finger raised.

As usual, the top brass of the American military, Leon Panetta, was out telling the world that this was an isolated incident and didn’t represent who Americans were or their ‘core values’. An isolated incident? Not core values?

What about the burning of Korans? What about the urination on the bodies of dead Taliban fighters? What about the massacre of 17 Afghans, most of whom were women and children, murdered in their sleep by Bales?

What about the torture in Abu Graib using naked men? What about the murder of scores in a wedding party? What about the helicopter crew joyously shooting up civilians in Iraq? What about the rapes of Afghan and Iraqi women? The list of atrocities is endless and they’re only the ones we know about!

But more importantly, what is it that the American military does to its cannon fodder that causes them to do sick things?

Is it something in the American psyche that prompts such aberrations, some evil that is genetically motivated? Or is it that there is evil in the hearts of all men and it just takes the right setting to bring it out?

War clearly dehumanizes those who participate in it and those who plan it and authorize it! America is engaged in endless war. It’s industries, in the main, are involved in producing and selling the accoutrements of war. It has built up the world’s largest army and has positioned its conscienceless, sick troops across the world.

And now, the same troops are in Australia and more are coming to infest our harbors, our airfields, and our society. And our Government is welcoming them with open arms, these sicko killers who love killing and raping and destroying and inflicting cruelty.

When is Australia going to wake up? When are the citizens of our country going to protest the actions of our politicians who have taken Yank-grovelling to a new low?

When is Australia going to disassociate itself from the World’s Biggest Warmonger and declare itself to be neutral?

Soon I hope otherwise we’ll become tarnished with the blackness that is America and become hated by our neighbors and isolated by them!

13 thoughts on “Why Are Yank Sickos On Australian Soil?

1. Confusion, lack of reasoning is symptom of toxicity. Chemical and radiation exposure are high in northern hemisphere and accumulating. We know that in time persistant accumulative doseage of any DNA altering compounds will produce mutations. Effects on our thinking processes are equally fatal.

America has 200 nuke reactors that we know of. We know these facillities vent waste gas and waste water as opperating routine. We know from 30 year studies living near any nuke power facillity will raise your odds on being host to cancers. We also know there is no such thing as safe background radiation levels.

Question I ask myself is, at what point do we stop taking orders from a mutating human species bent on dealing out the same inane insanity to Asia as done unto the middle east and elsewhere?

2. A very interesting comment, Gryph! There has to be some explanation for the sickness of Americans and their compulsive warmongering.

Radiation poisoning might well be one of them!

3. My friend and local GP does’t much like my theory. He sees history repeating, absolute power corrupts absolutely with the USA being current empire racket in decline.

What we are seeing in soldier behaviour is normal self protection. Is akin to what I’ve wittnessed often on the slaughter floor in the many venues I’ved worked. Most humans don’t do well with repedative killing lest exploring your own inner sociapath has some appeal. To add being shot at to the task of killing and expecting sane results seems a stretch to me.

Those whom send these young people to hell on earth need lining up and delt with. Blaming the soldier is a distraction.

4. Gryph, who knows what effect radio-active elements have when combined with GM food, insecticides, plastic fittings, medicines, drugs, growth hormones, etc.

Mutations are guaranteed surely!

5. David,
    First, a correction to this post. The troops who did this particular “act” are not Marines. They are soldiers from the US Army 82nd Airborne Division. It may seem a minor thing, but it is important to get the facts correct.
    OK, these soldiers (NOT Marines) are totally out of control in my opinion. Yes, I am a combat veteran, Vietnam 1970-71. No, neither myself nor any of the Marines I served there with did anything like this. We did not collect “trophies” such as ears, tigers, etc. Yes, some US troops did such vile things during the Vietnam war. We did not. Not all the troops on any side, in any war, do such things. Yes, some troops, in any given military have done such vile acts. No doubt, as long as we humans continue to make war on each other, such vile acts will continue to be done.
    I do not know why, or what causes such behavior in our fellow human beings. I wish I knew, but, if I did, no doubt I’d be quite rich and able to help the troops to stop such acts.
    What I do know, is that some people will do such vile, disgusting acts, no matter what country they are from, no matter what training they get. These acts go way beyond any ethnic, racial,religious, or other “differences” may exist between the troops and the dead. I do know that war brings out the worst in some and the best in others. There seems to be no “marker” to let us know who will show the worst behavior before they go to war. If there were such signs, maybe they could be kept from the war zones. Or, no doubt,the powers that be would use those people exclusively. The more savage the behavior, the more fear would be for the people who were attacked. Sane people would fear these types and with reason.
    Again, I wish I knew why these soldiers did this. I personally doubt that anybody can really tell us the why of this. Yes, there will be many who look at this from all sides and give what they think are the reasons, I do not think any will be correct. We need to face reality, some people go to war and find that they enjoy the killing. There does seem to be a real blood lust in some of our fellow human beings. We all with this were not so, but, reality tells us (quite clearly in this “incident”) that some actually do enjoy war and all that goes with war.
    I am more certain than ever that we need to tell the leaders of every country ENOUGH!! Enough of all these goddamn, stupid, damn fool wars of choice.
    OK, I’ll get off my soap box now.

6. Well said. I believe that a certain percentage of humans are pure socio-psychopaths. Remember, over 8000 humans worked at Auschwitz in one capacity or another (IBM supplied the accounting machines by the way) and many, if not most, went on to live long and comfortable lives. As David says – we are a Dangerous Creation!!

7. America!!!!! totally bereft of any aspect of humanity.

Military Training Exercises : Live Goats’ Legs Cut Off With Tree Trimmers: Leaked Video:
    Each year, more than 10,000 live animals are shot, stabbed, mutilated, and killed in horrific military training exercises that are supposed to simulate injuries on the battlefield.

8. then why are such animal minded people in the army is it that the american society wants to get rid of them as their prisons are bursting on the seams with this kind of people .

eventualy why is US in all this countries making war esp it is now more than 10 years

9. Imtiaz, the U.S. has been making war forever! It is addicted to war. It makes money from war. It gains power over others from war and gains scarce resources.

It is an insatiable warmongering leviathan!

10. I don’t support this barbaric behaviour, but the goats seem to be dead. There is no way a live animal [or human being, for that matter] will not struggle and/or scream when it’s limbs are being cut off. We can hear men talking & whistling, but not a single bleat out of a goat.