Easter Is For Bunnies!

Posted by Dennis M. on Apr 6, 2012 in Posts Views:286;|

Friends, I hope that wherever you are this Easter, you will enjoy moments of peace and love with family and friends.

I know that peace and love are in short supply in this warring world but they do exist and can be found.

If only we could get rid of the divisiveness caused by religion, racism, and greed for wealth and power then peace and love could flower and fill the Earth.

A vain hope perhaps but surely, one day, humans will realize they are on the wrong path and put aside fear and superstition and instead embrace reality, reason and humanism.

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Apr 6, 2012 at 11:47 am

The nuke industry is killing all biological life on earth and media cycles easter topics. Hillarious.

Dennis M
Apr 6, 2012 at 1:11 pm

Humans never could get their priorities right, Gryph!

Apr 6, 2012 at 2:26 pm

About priorities,

Have found it required practice when visiting msm sites to read the ‘corrections’ pages first up. I find the ‘we lied again and again’ pages are quite revealing in how the disinformation industry on front page does differ from the truth in such consistant fashion.

Apr 7, 2012 at 8:02 am

strange how we celebrate the spring festival of easter just when our autumn is beginning.

the word ‘easter’ derives from oestre (coming into heat), estrogen, oyster and east. its a sexy old time for those in the northern hemisphere! i wonder if the pope knows about this?

Apr 7, 2012 at 8:57 am

Jesus says to Peter from the cross “Don’t eat my flamin’ Easter Eggs, I’ll be back on Sunday”

Apr 7, 2012 at 4:20 pm

Sorry David, the Devil made me do it.

Apr 8, 2012 at 12:48 am

” its a sexy old time for those in the northern hemisphere! i wonder if the pope knows about this?”

Probably when he’s leering at the choirboys. :)

Yes, I know; eeww, eeww, eeww…

Copyright © 2015 DANGEROUS CREATION — for savants. All rights reserved.