Americans: The World’s Greatest Predators?

There are some very nice Americans. However, the bulk of them seem to be predators. Hang on, let me qualify that. The bulk of them are either predators or brain-dead.

The predators, a small group that subdivide into political predators (see above), corporate predators, military predators, etc, are the ones leading American towards the evil goal of  trying to control the world.

Many predators live in grand mansions and drive fancy stretch limousines or Ferrari sports cars and have private aircraft and motor yachts. They have shares in armament companies, lots of them. And oil companies. And banks. These kind of organizations, driven purely by the profit motive, exist to make predators rich, er…richer!

The brain-dead, a very large group, are all those Americans who let the predators have free reign, the ones who never question anything, the ones who hang flags outside their homes, the ones who believe they live in a real democracy, the ones who don’t care about the huge inequality in incomes and wealth in their country, the ones who think torture is right and proper, the ones who think America is on a mission from God, the ones who believe every lie their Government tells them, no matter how bizarre.

Now, you might say that the brain-dead are not responsible for their comatose state, that they have been indoctrinated and they don’t know any better. That’s like saying the German people had no role in the rise and rise of Hitler. Every human is responsible for their actions, even their voting actions. They are also responsible for their inaction, say for closing their eyes and pretending that the Government knows best.

The bottom line is that the brain-dead are also responsible for every death that their Government, the one they elected, causes as it rapes and pillages and murders its way around the world while braying that it is bringing freedom and democracy.

Look at what America did to Iraq, an ancient civilization, one that has been reduced to 10th world status with more than a million killed. America has killed 10-20 million people since WW2 finished and, to my knowledge, few Americans care. And what crime did these unfortunate people commit? They are said to have got in the road of America’s interests!

Now know this: the Americans, ever ingenious where killing is concerned, have developed a killing machine called a Predator. It carries bombs or missiles which it can be dropped or fired at the discretion of the pilot who half-lays in a comfortable chair somewhere in America. He, or she, watches a screen and, if the moment is right and  ‘terrists’ are seen, they press a button and, BOOOOOOOM, their target disappears in a cloud of dust and blood. Their target all too often includes civilians, women and kids even, but, like the Israelis, who is counting!

Currently, America is using drones in Pakistan, Yemen,  Afghanistan, who knows how many other countries? Drones are even flying up and down the Mexican border.

So what is my point, you ask? My point is that the human predators in America, the ones seeking world domination, now have a cheap flying bird,  one which could carry small tactical nukes, which can attack anyone and anything in the world at any time. How is this possible, you ask? Keep in mind that America has more than 1,000 military  bases spread all over the world. Their drones can reach virtually anywhere.

How long do you think it will be before the two-legged Predators see the potential to realize their dream of world domination using a winged Predator that can’t be seen and carries nukes?

Yeah, friends, you may think you’ve seen everything but could I suggest you ain’t seen nothing yet. A country made up of predators in leadership positions and a largely brain-dead population who allow their Government free reign combined with Predator drones with nukes…, well, it’s all over for the free world, I reckon!

We allowed Germany to arm itself and did nothing to stop its fascist imperial invasion and occupation in Europe. We paid a heavy price.

Are we going to allow America to do the same thing to the free world (such as it is)?

Your choice! Fight against American imperialism or be trampled into the dust!

P.S. If you think Americans would make kindly Masters, think about Gitmo, water-boarding, rendition, Hiroshima, FEMA camps, depleted uranium, assassination squads, the brutal execution of Osama, Abu Graib, etc.

Where would you like your American Masters to throw your body (if there’s anything left of it): into a lime pit, a mass grave, a pig trough, or a bottomless swamp?

23 thoughts on “Americans: The World’s Greatest Predators?

1. Americans are lemmings. They’ll follow the others over the cliff. The Rothschilds will have their way and neither the American citizens, nor the Austrailian, nor the German, nor the Iceland citizens will stop them.

Voting is no more than a placebo now David. With the advent of E-voting machines came the end of the act of voting. I’m afraid it’s pitchforks, torches, etc. or die. But I don’t hold my breath as long as Americans still have TeeVee’s and drink flouridated water..

On the brighter side, Dick cheney has end-stage heart failure. I have a bottle of champaign chilling in the frig just waiting.

Dennis M Reply:

Amerika, that probably two thirds of Americans (who are supposedly educated) are prepared to allow their predator Masters to lead the world towards probable extinction in a nuclear firestorm I find completely incomprehensible.

I have tried using every writing device I know to alarm them, to stir them, to appeal to their consciences and what intelligence they have, etc, all to no avail. Brain dead describes them perfectly. They are like the Jews who meekly allowed themselves to be put into the gas chambers.

What is it going to take before they wake up? Do the nukes have to start falling? Do they really think that they will escape the nuking and the radiation? Do they think that God will come down to earth and catch the ballistic missiles aimed at them? Do they really think that the American missile shield is impenetrable?

If they do, they are stupid as well as insane!

2. “America has killed 10-20 million people since WW2.” Since the 90′s I have been aware of a reference that quotes the figure of 20 million killed directly or indirectly as a result of US foreign policy. I believe ‘indirectly’ refers to those killed by US client dictators across the world, and probably allies such as the UK implementing US foreign policy. That was before the current round of killing. Does anyone have a reference for this? Unfortunately I didn’t retain the source. I ran it by William Blum and he hadn’t heard of it. When you think of all those people killed in SE Asia and S America by puppet dictators defending US multinational interests I think the figure is credible, but I’d like to see a breakdown. The British Empire has virtually escaped without criticism for it’s 400 years of global repression. The US Empire has not been so lucky, but still most Americans are unaware they have an empire and enforce it ruthlessly. I hear friends complaining about the US “helping all these countries like Iraq and Afghanistan” as though the US is being good to them, not brutally suppressing their democratic aspirations and plundering their resources. Until US citizens find out the truth of what their country is doing to the world, and become ashamed of it, they will continue to be manipulated into endorsing every invasion, covert act, occupation and assassination.

3. The phrase “IN God We Trust” was placed on the currency in 1956. Many think it’s centuries old. I find it particularly hypocritical that supposed ‘christians’ would synonymize god and money, but that’s apparently what’s happened and they love it. ‘god bless murika’ bumper stickers are still plentyful here in stupipd-land.

And again, flouride was used in the prison camps in WWII to keep the prisoners docile. It’s working famously now in the US’ drinking water supply too.

It speaks volumes however that those ‘meek’ people are inhabiting Palestine now with their self-worshiping, god-chosen beliefs and practices. (See freedom flotilla) And those same people are controlling the US Congress and President, 96% of major media and a majority of global banks. Ironic isn’t it?

4. one that preys, destroys, or devours
    a corporate predator acquiring business rivals

Yes. That is what America does.

It’s majority population of people are UNINCORPORATED and therefore have no real rights. Their Constitution is a mere piece of paper under these cicumstances. All of the above people serve Corporations under one name called America.
    It’s a small World after all. I would not want America as it has revealed itself to be, Israel who it has its special relationship with to be Masters of my body and fate. However, nor would I want the Chinese who still drain live animals of their fluids and political prisoners of their internal organs while they are still alive. They are all famous for dumping bodies. Russian leaders who killed 50 million of their own.

America is the leader of the pack now. Gee, in a photo they all seem benign. Not soaked in blood if we could see with a seers eyes.

I say: I would not want America as it has revealed itself to be, Israel who it has its special relationship with to be Masters of my body and fate. Yet, having medical issues and relating to a medical community that involves all of the parts I just mentioned puts me in a unique situation where my life and body are at their fate and it is so real I can hardly believe its happening.

Amerikagulag Reply:

With respect to medical issues, Grace, and who controls them, and the cures,
    here is a very interesting documentary.

5. I agree with you 100%. The US and it’s lap dogs are cancers on the world. It’s getting to where it looks like it’s going to be a terminal cancer. I can’t see any way of changing our future. If citizens swarmed into every city, town and village by the millions, not just once, but day after day, demanding change, taking the arrests, beatings and intimidation from the governments official gang, the police, and still standing strong, maybe, just maybe, the cancer could be beaten back and eradicated. I’m not going to hold my breath though.

There was one sentence that I felt didn’t go quite far enough though is:
    As usual, the elite bankers and their cronies funded both sides. I came across a talk given by Michael Parenti a few days that also clarified a few questions I’d been wondering about for a long time. A short video in two parts.
    Part one.

Part Two.

6. Amerika, its complicated. Thank you for that link. I got into a situation where one doctor did one eff up then another doctor started a chain reaction then another doctor effed up then they are all one big club covering for each other. I became a legal opioid addict. When my life fell apart and I told them I wanted off of the drugs – it got worse!!! – I haven’t recovered from that yet. I am scared to ever seek help again.

7. Amerika, in light of the theme of this post and what has been brought up and not to be overly dramatic or personal. I do know that when one is in the medical situation, one can feel alone vs the behemoth of the medical system. In the prison system, Bradley Manning is the person that personifies the alone one, stripped and at the mercy of the Behemoth of the entire Empire.

This Predator on our Planet works that way with individuals.
    With Countries, leaders like Gaddafi that somebody decided is next on the chopping block without consulting Congress, we could examine the Predator’s ways.

Amerikagulag Reply:

I’m with ya on that Grace. Manning is the poster boy for the totalitarianism that the US is become; the EVIL.

Regarding the medical ‘industry’, I’m fortunate not to have any plaguing ailments. I rely on many natural remedies. They don’t cure everything, but nature has provided a solution to all ailments. The medical industry ‘treats’. They don’t cure. They view sick people as more valuable than healthy. If cancer were cured, the economy would collapse.

There’s also the old adage:
    “what do you call the doctor that graduates last in his class?
    ANSWER: Doctor

8. Friends, there doesn’t seem to be much disagreement with the premise of this post: that 200 million brain-dead Americans and the greedy, power-maddened Predators who lead them are pulling the world towards extinction only they’re too stupid to see it.

We, the 6.4 billion people who also inhabit this planet CANNOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN! We must crush this rogue nation (and those who support it), stop it dead in its tracks, use whatever means are necessary!

How to stop America should be the main issue confronting every person and every Government in our world!

Joebanana Reply:

I think Bush said it best, “either you are with us terrorists, or, we wont get fooled again. What’s even more frightening is an unstable, mentally insane cartel with WMD’s. We do have people working on the situation, but the CIA is busy right now and besides the Navy seals, it’s their job. If you know what I mean.

9. Hey guess what folks? The US Government is planning a PERMANENT STATE OF WAR.
    Translation, the US president can attack anyone he wishes anytime he wants without Congressional approval. This it’s bad now? Just WAIT til Israel tells Obama to attack Iran. They’re setting up a monarchy and all the phone calls, emails and faxes won’t stop them.

Dennis M Reply:

Thanks, Amerika, for spoiling my day. :)

10. David? I live in it! I read about it every day. We’re sinking deeper and deeper into a cesspool of absolute moral and legal destitution.
    How do you think it feels to find out your mother’s a prostitute and a murderer? Kind of get the picture now?

Dennis M Reply:

I feel for you, Amerika, and all the other aware Americans who understand what’s happening to them and their country.

That’s why the rest of the world must help!

11. Check this out, our brilliant mad scientists have devised a way to turn human corps’s into motor fuel. We can get about 8 gal. to the body. Who needs OPEC. Hows that for industrialization? And efficient too, we can use everything. And the waste, results in a biodegradable sludge that has many uses around the home. From a Spackleing compound, and wallpaper adhesive, to plant food, and driveway sealer. What won’t we think of next?

12. Oh Joe! From FEMA camps to Soylent Green – with so many practical purposes! Mad Cow disease of the next degree. well people are just dropping dead from toxix exposeures and all cancers wont be treatable. What wont they thinkgk of next?! “Ooh that smell, can’t you smell that smell?”

Dennis M Reply:

When the nukes go off, Joe and Grace, we’ll all be vaporized. I wonder if that will affect global warming? We’ll never know!

13. Here’s some trivia for ya, between 1945, and 1998, the US tested, (for research purposes only) 1032 Thermonuclear devices, most within about 200 miles of where I live. I love my country, it’s the government I can’t stand.

Dennis M Reply:

Do you glow in the dark, Joe?

14. IPCC is controlled by politicians who are controlled by corporate banks etc.
    Climate change figures from IPCC do not take into account release of Methane hydrates from the Artic waters warming. The 1 degree shift in water temp is producing thawing of the hydrates which are streaming to the surface. This is the start of runaway warming as the hydrates are many times more damaging than CO2. The Northern Tundra will release a billion plus tons of methane. Sea level rise is estimated to be between 5 and 25 meters by the end of the century not the 1m IPCC talks about.
    The warming will not stop there and will accelerate for hundreds of years at least and will not correct for up to 100.000 years.
    Our 1% corporate killers will wipe us all out. Oil and coal must stop now. There is no other choice for survival.