Friends, now that the American Presidential Election is underway I guess I’m in the mood for voting. Why don’t we, all the nations outside the American homeland, hold a vote on America at the same time as the Presidential election?
Why don’t we, who make up the bulk of the world’s population (94%), run a poll on America, give its leaders some idea of what the rest of the world thinks of the greatest nation in the history of the world (self-proclaimed of course).
This poll would dwarf the excruciating farce that will soon unfold in the States, one that will consume billions of dollars and result in another mentally-deficient and/or slick-talking, Plutocrat-manipulated, Israel-loving stooge assuming office.
Now I realize that most Americans don’t care what the rest of the world thinks about them. In fact, some Americans don’t even know there are people who live outside their borders let alone that these people feel they too have some importance. No, to most Americans, they are the only people who count and the whole world is, or should be, there for their taking, theirs to rule.
Now the questions used in the world poll are important. I have included a few samples for your consideration:
1. Do you think that America should rule the world?
2. Do you want to live in a world controlled by America?
3. Do you think that America’s Armed Forces should be significantly reduced so there is balance between nations?
4. Do you want American military bases on your soil?
5. Are you in favour of the flood of American propaganda entering your country?
6. Do you think that American fast food is good for your health?
7. Do you think that America is a warmongering nation that is addicted to war?
8. Do you think that American-style capitalism is good for the world’s people and the planet?
9. Do you think that America is primarily driven by self-interest?
10. Would you like to see American influence in the world significantly diminished?
12. Do you think America has too much influence over the U.N.?
13. Do you think America can be trusted?
14. Do you think that America is, or ever has been, an honest broker?
15. Do you think that most Americans have an inflated opinion of themselves?
16. Do you think that American foreign policy shows finesse or childish bungling?
17. Do you think that America poses a danger to world peace?
18. Would you want to live in America?
Now, these are just a few ideas that came off the top of my head. You may care to add others. Surely the results of this poll would come as a shock to many Americans, indoctrinated though they are.
But, more importantly, the poll would give people across the world a chance to voice their opinions, a chance to say to America what they are really thinking.
The results could be earth-shaking. More importantly, they could be world-changing!
P.S. Why don’t you cut and paste the questions and put them in a comment box. Then if you answer them and indicate which country you are from, we’ll get a bit of a straw poll which will give some indication of what people are thinking.