Is This Comment By Karen The Best On The Net?

It takes courage to speak out, to challenge the system, to accuse the wrongdoers!

“It is all lies. The US Govt is all lies. Why do you think that black bush is going after Wikileaks? They do NOT like their lies exposed.

The US Govt is going to extend the patriot act…the Draconian evil masterpiece that was most likely written before 9/11, was given a pass because “they” want to make it permanent.

We were just told by our media that there is only 9% unemployment in the US. That is such a load of crap!There is at least 20%! They lie through our media. They have all merged into one giant pot of crap.
Ruppert Murdoch ( So has Ailes sp? both were allowed to merger by our Govt) has helped destroy our once, at least sometimes, honest media and turned it into an idiot’s circus … on purpose…divide and distract. America is an equal opportunity employer as long as you are RICH and powerful.

Nothing much is manufactured here anymore except lies, theft, stupidity,aggression, murder weapons, war toys for the sick boys at the Pentagon and the WH, and more lies. Millions are out of work, millions are homeless, millions are sick and over or under weight ( yes, not all americans are fat even if the first lady seems to think so…. she doesn’t get out enough to see reality) from the terrible food that the population has been lied to about eating. The huge profits on high-fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, pesticides, outrageously cruel animal farms, violent earth policies, outrageous medical expenses for our population. People die here because they can’t afford medical care.People die here because they are homeless and poverty stricken. So many of us are defeated and depressed and scared. If you CAN afford a Dr. then you get RX for antidepressants to zombify you and make you docile and more depressed.

Our veterans who come back from these evil wars are so screwed up that many do not belong back into society. Many many kill themselves or abuse family members and others and or themselves. These kids who sign up to protect America do so mostly to get out of poverty. They actually think the Army is a step-up in their lives. Some soon find out that they are cannon fodder but by then it is too late. The Army OWNS you! Look at what has been done to Bradley Manning?

Yes, there are selfish and very arrogant and stupid Americans and many have been brain washed since birth to believe that amerika is the greatest. Most of them believe the lies or are part of them. They believe the lies of 9/11 because they have been propagandized their entire lives with idiot flag waving and patriotic zeal.

Anyone who goes to a sports game knows the drill…. The US has been bought to you by the Corporations who now run it and the people who work for the Corporations. All others are irrelevant. The people are at a loss as to what to do. The new boss is as bad as the last boss or maybe much worse.
That Obomber full frontal smile is becoming sinister.”The green eyed monster” is the perfect touch for a face that is devoid of compassion and empathy. The Obomanation of America and Israel is in full swing.
I am scared for everyone.

I would like to join your peaceful ” Anti-American Empire” movement because we have no constitutional or moral or any other right to be an EMPIRE…Or to tell ANYONE what to do!
Since the US Govt. can “manufacture it’s people’s consent” ( they don’t have mine and I send them emails about their unacceptable policies everyday) as easily as it lies about everything else then we need to get a really huge humanitarian movement going to discredit and remove from office the sociopaths whose scorched earth policies are destroying our planet and it’s beautiful and diverse populations.
How do you do that???

Obummer’s new slogan: Win The Future! Someone forgot to tell Mr Happy what WTF means.
but I think he already knew that. I think he was just WTF’ing us since he got elected and is now having fun rubbing it in!”

Karen.   (posted on Our World Is Being Run To Suit America’s Interests!)

25 thoughts on “Is This Comment By Karen The Best On The Net?

1. Honestly, I’d say it ranks up there. I only say that because I haven’t read everything (in the world). It is a provocatively powerful piece that, in my humble opinion, rates in the pantheon of great artists and writers not only in the world ,but perhaps in the universe.

Dennis M Reply:

It just shows what a person can achieve if they really get riled up about injustice and corruption, Merritt.

If everyone in the world got involved with world affairs and attacked those who are dragging our world ever downwards as Karen has done, then much could be achieved!

An army of Karens could sweep the world clean and bring about peace.

2. Maybe if Americans had a way to communicate and organise that was’nt monitered by some 3 lettered government corporate identity, things might be able to change on a somewhat peaceful scale. There are a lot of skeptal Americans, and as soon as more of them become desperate, as more people are forced to turn to crime feed hungry mouths, things will change. We already jail and inprison more of our population than any other Country. It seems as though any group of people who might try to organise something would not get very far before they will be labled as a terrorist opperation. To me, and I hope I am wrong, crime will keep increacing to the point Marshal law is declared. It is my understanding that the recent visitor Obama hosted from China set down some guidelines that would move things in a direction so China would not lose on thier investment. By summer, I imagine it will be obvious, and by fall intolerable. Floods have destroyed an enormas amount of crop land. On the news I see China and other Countries buying unusually largr amounts of grains and cerals, sugar and other comodities. This too will become obvious by summer. It is hard to fight big money. We will see. Forgive my spelling. And 1 more thing, Americans who can see the forest because of the trees, yes, we are worried.

3. Well done, Karen!

All the problems that the Egyptians suffered, sounded nearly identical to what we encounter here in the US. I will continue to follow closely what happens in Egypt. As I keep one big eye trained back on the Big Eye that watches ‘lil ‘ol me.

One irony ; when the sports domes built with hundreds of millions of taxpayers dollars that are so beautiful, MOST people can’t afford the cost of a ticket to get in and watch a game – these same domes are filled with impoverished people when tragedies strike. They left people to die at the Dome in New Orleans. No water, food, sanitation in the heat of August for three days.

Let them eat cake – oh never mind -we need that cake money for ourselves- Let them die!

4. folks,this 60′s hippi saw so much change in every aspect of life under the same exact bullshit/corrupt gov. you folks face now during the volital 60′s&70′s &without the internet or any other advantages we whiped their asses bad!!!!!!so please stop all this “oh poor me crap” this generation needs to STOP TALKING&GET SOME COURAGE,STAND UP&TAKE THESE ASSHOLES HEAD ON NOW!!!!!!!!! THERE ARE LOTS OF WAYS TO TAKE THESE BUMS ON WITHOUT RESORTING TO VIOLENCE,AND I KNOW IF YOU GET THE NUMBERS(MILLION OR MORE) THESE CAN’T&DON’T DARE TO PUT THEIR THUGS IN THE OPEN DAY LIGHT/SO NO MORE OF YOUR EXCUSES,GET THE COURAGE TO STOP THESE ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

76-water Reply:

OK, I am in my mid 50s. Yes we have the internet, but we have no privacy. Instead of barking, give us some answers.

carlos keeperofthefire furlong Reply:

i gave you some answers!do what all brave people with a lot less than us did in india,south africa,all south&central american countries,soviet block counties did—STOP TALKINK&CRYING ABOUT THIS NAZI GOV&COROPORATIONS<FIND THE COURAGE TO STAND UP?ORGANIZE&TAKE TO THE STREETS BY THE MILLIONS<OVER&OVER(LIKE WE DID BACK IN 60s&70s)& WE CAN START TO CHANGE THIS INSANITY&STOP THIS MADNESS!!!!!LOOK,i 'm pissed at this generation
    for sitting around the last 15years while the powers the evil ones have really messed up this planet,stole 2elections,pulled of the worst falseflag 911,crashed t5he housing market,bankruppted the world,stolen billions of folks 401k's includeing mine&all that while not a peep from this generation/nothing&i(68yrs)and all my generation who worked f'ing long &hard to make this a better place for all people are fed up with all the bitching/NO ACTION from you folks/period!!!!

Daniel J. Lavigne Reply:

Thanks Carlos!

Here is the answer to the crap that that the majority continue to support:
    ******************************

Maintain The Rage!
    Add your voice to reason’s call.

Join the Tax Refusal.

******************************

******************************
    And the related effort to wake the world:
    STOP YOUR ENGINES !

******************************

5. Grace, the building of sports domes in the U.S. is nearly as bad as spending on wars! The difference is that people get killed in wars, many of them innocent.

Hey, Carlos, you old hippie you, why don’t you tell us what you really think and stop beating around the bush. Seriously though, great comment and it shows that some Americans have a bit of fire in their bellies still!

6. Karen tells the real truth about life in america. So many people are living on the edge just managing to pay the bills and get by. All their energy is used up in a job they have to work harder and harder in hoping they aren’t the next one to be downsized and in trying to pay the bills and balance the family budget with a paycheck that doesn’t rise to met inflation (which according the the government doesn’t exist). Food and fuel keep getting more and more expensive, but there is no more money to pay for it. After all that many people are too mentally stress and physically tired to do more than veg in front of the TV.

Here in Wisconsin the new governor has said he will not even talk with the unions of state workers about new contracts that are due, and if they dare to protest he will send the National Guard out to deal with them.

That pretty much shows what the future is going to be looking like here all over the US.

Dennis M Reply:

Jeannie, I guess the real truth about America has been exposed on DC many times but probably not as complete as Karen’s depiction. Talk of the National Guard shows where the U.S. is headed!

carlos keeperofthefire furlong Reply:

if&when we can get the people of the country aware of the insane worldthey live in and they decide ENOUGH,and are ready to do something about their evil,corrupt,out of control gov./wall street/big banks/corporations, the people need to keep their heads&be REAL SMART about how they take these nazis on!!!!look,bush/cheeny et all got rid of posse comitartis,which means they can use the u s armed forces against the american people now!!!there’s 2 things we can do to them to negate their goon squad-1change your own life/live a much simpler lifeso you will naturally spend less &give less of you hard earned money to these pigs&they will not be happy!!next,organize all protests so that they become too large for their goons to handle!!!in your home town,play it by ear,and maybe you might be able to get away with smaller demo’s,butall large demo’s should be at least one half a million or more and they will be helpless to shoot,kill&maim you!!!!!! come on we did it in the 60s&we can&must finnish the job this time!!! ho ka hey,carlos

7. for me the milgram experiment explains a lot of peoples behavior
    the haves are hard to convince as they do have
    the have nots are just exhausted trying to have
    milgram found that most of the time
    a democratic majority of people will just do as they are told by authorities
    up to and including killing their neighbor
    the other thing that disheartens me is the fact
    80% of the worlds wealth and 98% of control is held by 1% of the population
    and they by no means care about anything except keeping it that way
    (after working towards it for 200 years)
    sorry for the post
    against my better judgment i couldn’t resist screaming into the blackhole
    in the backwaters of the internet
    blessings

8. Yeah, I agree, lungta. The reason? Indoctrination. In America it’s especially prevalent.

Anytime you feel like screaming, visit us again. Why don’t you join the AAEM? It might be better than screaming.

9. “Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it” -
    Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom (1913)

Fast forward to the present. One day Obama is taken shots at those fat cats on Wallstreet, has he put it. And two day later is groveling to them with an apologetic tone.
    Hmmm?

10. Hypocrisy is rife in the U.S., On The Horizon! In fact, Americans do it better than anyone else.

Of course, they are better at killing than anyone else too. It’s their specialty.

Have you considered joining AAEM? See my latest post.

11. Yes, This is the truth, as she is spoke, as they say. We need a WWW published manifest of “items” people will vote for, a cheap easily available symbol that people choose to wear (a ribbon?), to indicate their support. The manifest can be passed around between us, at almost no cost, then come election time, incumbents in congress either get the “message” and or, we vote for the independent that is also wearing the symbol. A peoples movement would not require a huge, or any, advertising budget. We identify our individual support for the Manifesto by wearing the symbol, we support and encourage each other by doing this, it could be the best kind of revolution;silent, non-violent, low-cost, and without the need for mass demonstrations and marches. Regards, Thomas.

12. Thomas, welcome to our forum and thanks for your encouraging comment. Hopefully you’ll visit us again, perhaps even join our fledgling movement!

I’ll think about a symbol. Gandhi comes to mind but he might be a bit dated!

13. Lets face it, America is done. I run through all the comments and they are all true. The U.S. govt. lies about a lot of things. The one thing that is always left out, history. Karma will have its vengeance with America and its population. You guys always seem to 4get what happen to the native Indians, slavery and all the other atrocities committed by America since its violent birth. America has to pay for all the wrong its done, like it or not. There are segments of the population that have lived with poverty, discrimination, and outright abuse by the hands the U.S. govt. and its people. You want real wholistic change, Lets start with you.

14. Knyck whatever the rest is…I agree that judgement and payment is here to visit on the heads of the children the evils their peoples have done and continue to allow to be done at the expense of the have nots…Whites are a wayward tribe so sunk in entitlement and arrogance they are blind…Karma is a bitch for sure and cannot be avoided…the conditioned boxes we are raised up with of Race, Religion Class and Gender are the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse that are being shattered open for the average American and we all can see the face of Evil clearly. Howver that being said I think the Apocolypse is a word used for fear and really it means a Great Change…that is what is happening…I pray for the Innocents and the hell they are living…Kate

15. Be indignantly active, publish their spying and goingons, avoid their foods, jeer them, go to marches, sign petitions, boicot their TV and Hollywood movies; read the international press and, specially, keep on talking face to face with people… and pray if you believe like I do

Dennis M Reply:

Urganda, thanks for calling by and leaving such an inspirational comment!

Urganda Reply:

As much as I want to cheer others I also need to cheer myself up, given the times…

16. I stood up and I spoke out but, as an individual I was divided and conquered. I have had things done to me by my local gov’t [while the alphabet agencies stood by and watched]that , no american should have to endure.

For speaking out I was targeted . I’ve had my home vandalized,my pets beaten & killed. I’ve had pipe bombs thrown in my ditch and the atf wasn’t the least interested. I’ve been harassed on the streets as well. I believe my employment was targeted also.

I’ve had marked and unmarked [pickup with hunting dog boxes] k-9 units circling my property for ten years now. I tell this stuff and ppl laugh at me and tell me to remove my tin foil hat.

You have to be part of a group so your name doesn’t stand out . You may still get targeted but, at least you have some support. No one was interested in helping me without payment.

The gov’t has plenty of ppl willing to do away with you if, necessary. They tried hard to put me in my place. They did too but, they didn’t even phase my heart. I’m more determined than ever to out them traitors.

I do all my activism by internet now instead of the local paper or even in my community….and believe it or not my posts on various sites have been removed as if, to protect their tactics.

My only hope now is in God because, there is no turning back the clock. The dream is over.